Order and reservations

Forums Pricing Order and reservations

Participant

Hi Guys, just looking to built a list of people who did already ordered/reserved a Model Y, what specs and colours, and in what country, maybe we can get some interesting reports when delivery starts.

So i will start, i’ve ordered

April 2019, LR-RWD, Deep Blue, Aero Wheels, Black interieur, 7 seats, the Netherlands

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      Hogne Soennesyn
      Participant

What has happened to the Tesla Model Y LR RWD? This version has disappeared from the configuration page, at least here in Norway. Is Tesla just updating the data, or?

TomH
        Participant

I ordered a model y rwd lr fsd in April, USA, then canceled and reordered in September because the price was reduced about $2500. I’ve had no contact from Tesla about my order. When I canceled, they told me my new order would be at the bottom of the order list.

I bought a model 3 rwd lr fsd in March, and I love it. The model y is for my wife.

I did notice that the rwd lr model y was removed from the online order form some time after early September. You might be able to order one by calling Tesla, but I don’t know.

pdqtesla
      Participant

Ordered a MY AWD (not performance) late 2019. No contact from Tesla other than on-line confirmation at the time of ordering.

Jeff Barnes
        Participant

I ordered Model Y LR AWD two weeks ago. At the time I still saw LR RWD as an option. It was removed as an option very recently it seems. I only noticed the removal because I went in to edit my configuration after they automatically switched our configuration to the new Induction wheel.

Full Configuration: LR AWD, deep blue metallic, 20” Induction wheels, black and white interior, FSD. New Jersey.

Originally ordered the higher end wheels (don’t remember what they were called) just because they were silver and my wife and I thought they went better with the dark blue color. With the wheel update, the 19” Gemini wheels are now the silver color we like. But they’ve also increased the base price, it seems, so we would only save about $400 from our current configuration, even though the Gemini wheels are $2,000 less than the Induction wheels. Probably will make the switch for the color and for the better efficiency!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.